Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Wonderful Copenhagen :-)

Last Monday I went to Denmark on a short work-related trip. I was there to pick up a new sound level meter and learn how to use it. As a bonus, I got to spend some time with Hildur and Søren, my friends from my DK years. And lucky them, the got to have me sleeping in their living room for two nights :-) The weather in Copenhagen was wonderful, warm and sunny that Monday. Hildur picked me up at the airport and we went downtown and got some catching up over with over a spot of lunch. The afternoon we spent in a desperate search for Sørens workplace. A slight misunderstanding of pronounciation led to a long but very scenic drive in the suburbs of the city :-) Then I got to see the couple in the saddle, at their riding school. Sexy beasts ! (Am not referring to the horses). Tuesday I was at Brüel and Kjærs headquarters learning how to use the sound level meter. It was nice, and we even got a free T-shirt :-) That evening Søren cooked a wunderbar meal for us, grrroowwwrrrr ! Mmmmmmm, me like, me like. Wednesday it was time to head home. Me and Hildur had breakfast together and then it was time to say goodbye, snuff snuff. Iceland was as welcoming as ever, when we landed it was -4°C and an icy wind was blowing. I'm longing for Copenhagen again !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamen, du kommer bare!

/Hildur, now heading to the other riding school...

PS. Søren will make food tonight ... ;-)

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home