Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A merry meeting !

Aloha ! Due to technical difficulties (blogger ate my posts) I haven't been able to blog for awhile ! But before we go any further, let me amend my account of the busy weekend. I forgot to mention a very merry meeting that took place on Saturday, April 2nd. Then the girls got together to meet our friend Huld, that lives in US of A and was here for a short "housewife-break" :-) I had not seen her for 10 years !!! Me, Sif, Ágústa, Gunna, Harpa, Ella and Dóra were there with her. All brought their kids except me and Huld (hers were in the US, of course), Hilda was with her father this weekend. It was so great to get together and share stories of what we are doing and showing off kids. Really proves that friendship can survive years of separation and distances of many miles. Very nice indeed !

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mjog skemmtilegt kaffibod. :)
H

11:54 AM  
Blogger Björg said...

Það gleður mitt fjarlæga hjarta... spilaklúbburinn að hittast eftir 10 ár... Sýna broshrukkur og börn, og spila! :D

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home