Monday, March 28, 2005

Babysitting is fun fun fun :-)

Last Saturday me and Hilda were babysitting for my friend Sif. She entrusted us with Arna Ösp, 7 months while she was at her sisters wedding. We were left with the basic instructions and told to call if trouble got out of hand. That turned out to be totally unneccessary. Arna Ösp was every babysitters darling, she sat on my lap for two hours straight, just smiling and playing :) She fell asleep after a short irritable period and I very carefully walked towards the bedroom to put her in her bed. Then as I entered the room I stepped on a bump in the wooden floor and it gave a loud CRACK ! EEEEK ! Fortunately, Arna didn't wake up. But I told her mother off for not warning me about this little soundtrap ! 5 minutes before the parents came home she woke up and started screaming when she realized it wasn't her mother picking her up. As soon as her mother got her in her arms, everything was good again. So, on the whole it went very very well :-) Babysitting is fun :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gunnella said...

:-D

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home