Monday, April 04, 2005

Busy busy weekend !!!

My oh my. I was busy this weekend :) The first of April it was Beer night at work. And yes, I drank my fair share of the beer ;-) Then the second of April it was my cousin Svava's 50th birthday. The party was just great, over 200 people were there and in the evening there was a surprise announcement: Svava had gotten married to her boyfriend earlier that day ! So, there was a lot to celebrate ! Needless to say, there was a lot of alcohol around and my lovely, crazy family had their share. It was great fun, and my sister Steingerður and my cousin Palli held great speeches that made everybody laugh. Finally, on April third, there was a confirmation party ! Björn Valur, who is the son of my cousin Palli, was the one getting confirmed. MMMMMMMMMMmmmm, the food was great, the company of family was great, every thing was....GREAT ! So, busy weekend with a lot to eat and drink. And in a few hours I'm flying to Denmark ! Wooohooo ! More later !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hae, thu gleymdir kaffibodinu hja Gunnu. :)
Huld

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home