Saturday, February 10, 2007

Another week has passed and I'm still alive

So, what have I've been up too ? Monday night it was game club night. My friend Silla was finally able to join us. We had a great time and we didn't play Carcassone.... AMAZING ! My poor Hilda called me on Tuesday. She had just caught the flu and was feeling awful. She was on TV Tuesday night, she took part in a school competition called Skólahreysti (School fitness). Her school did ok, it was fun to see her on TV :-) She was staying at her father's place, but when I picked her up Wednesday she was really miserable with a fever of 40°C. Poor baby ! So she was pampered, of course :-) Chocolate and sodas :D Thursday night I got in touch with my inner gypsy and and told my sister's fortune, using runes and tarot cards. They are mostly going to be ok.. some problems ahead though. Oh and we played one game of Scrabble and I won. I WON !! Woohooo ! Tonight a little gentleman called Steingrímur is sleeping here beside me. We have an action packed weekend ahead of us, check for more updates... if I can make blogger work (it has refused to post my blogs for a week now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home