Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Birthday party, restaurant dinner and Björg is back !










Blogger has been giving me a hard time, since the account was moved to Google. Grrr ! Anyway, latest news of the crippled lady are due. Saturday night I celebrated my birthday in the company of 10 friends. I had a wonderful time and got some great gifts as well (ooo lucky :-)) Books, jewelry and beverages, muchos niceos. Me, Gunna and Sigrún even went downtown and checked out the pub scene. Disappointing ! Sunday evening I took Hilda to dinner at the restaurant Cafe Opera in downtown Reykjavík. We both had stone steak and bananasplit as desert. Great mother and daughter time, we enjoyed ourselves so much, laughing and eating delicious food. Tuesday evening the game club went to meet a wayward member that has now rejoined the flock for a couple of months. Björg has arrived from the USA with her baby son Ísak. That little guy has a skyhigh cuteness factor. Of course we played Carcassone ! Was anyone in doubt ? Now I'll try to post some pictures, Hello doesn't work since I moved to Google, but I'll give it a shot with Blogger.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steingerdur hin storskorna said...

I love the dog. I want one for my birthday next autumn.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home