Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's my birthday and I'll smile if I want to :-)

Happy birthday to me ! Today I turned 35 !! Finally grown up, hahahaha.. Or something. Erhm. Anyways, the day was very nice, everybody kissing me and wishing me happy birthday :-) Nice to feel all that loooooooove for at least one day :-) Btw, those who forgot my birthday will be cruelly punished, muaaahahahhahahahahahahhah ! (I have softened from last year, then I put them on my death list...). Me and Hilda had a lovely dinner and then it was meditation time. Very very nice :-) Then me and Hilda had some quality chocolate time together :-) Now I sit here in my bathrobe (no, don't think anything dirty), relaxed and happy. Good night :-)))

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Til hamingju med afmaelid, thu litur ekki ut fyrir ad vera deginum eldri en 34 ara...lol..ha ha..nei sma grin, ekki deginum eldri en 25 ara. ;) Eg nalgast thennan afmaelisdag odum.
Kvedja,
Huld og co

11:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Til hamingju, elsku krúttttt!! Sé þig vonandi sem allra fyrst!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. You are growing up, at last, or too fast? ;>}
Geiri

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home