Monday, May 09, 2005

Lazy weekend

I spent the weekend relaxing mostly. Did a spot of shopping on Saturday with my sister, but spent the evening at home, alone. Took a long, hot bath with Body Shop Milk powder in it. Just lay there steaming, reading a book and sipping my Pepsi Max. Just luuuuvely :-) Sunday I spent at work, testing our new archiving and filing system for faults. Found 9. Not bad I guess, considering everything. When I came home I had a nice surprise visit from my friend Kata and her daughter Salka. We chatted for awhile but when they left I melted down into the sofa and watched TV all evening. The evening was rounded up by taking yet another long bath. So, now I hed for bed, relaxed and well rested after the weekend. New week, here I come !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home