Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Nursery Schools are fun to visit :-)

Yesterday and today I drove with my collegues between nursery schools in Reykjavík, distributing leaflets about a spring cleaning project. It was so much fun to come to these places and see the childrens reactions. I was only there to talk to the head teacher, but invariably some little person turned up and started asking me what I was doing there. Sometimes they only smiled, beaming up on me. It was hard not to have a smile stuck on my face when I went back to the car. In one place a small group gathered around me, holding colorful shovels in their hands and demanded to know what I was doing at THEIR school ! Hehe, the little terrorists let me through after a short explanation, but for a moment there I was worried :-) I love the open curiosity of children. This was a nice uplifting break from my usual duties (ordering people to clean up their mess) and really made my day. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gunnella said...

Lol, sweet :-D

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home