Monday, April 25, 2005

Saturday Night Dinner Party :-)

My friend Ella invited the gang over for dinner on Saturday night. On the menu was lobster soup :-) We were all there, the seven girls going to Barcelona next September. Needless to say, the soup was MAGNIFICENT ! Mmmmmmmmmmmm ! The after dinner conversation was spicy as ever, the neccessary stories about men and appliances :-) Ella put some tanning cream on me and Gunna, that finally stopped the planes from circling over the house in the believe that our faces were landing lights :-) After a fun evening five of us drove home in Gunnas car, never mind the fact that it is only for 4 people... Anyways, GREAT EVENING, thank you Ella, thank you very much :-)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaman -gaman.. :) Bid ad heilsa stelpunum.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gleymdi ad setja nafnid...ha ha
Huld

11:25 AM  
Blogger Ingrid said...

Hi!

I was just a little interested about your name:Svanborg. You see my name before I get married was Svanborg. Have you got any relations in Sweden. Best regards Ingrid

1:09 PM  
Blogger Gunnella said...

Niice :-D

5:20 PM  
Blogger Svava said...

Hello ! No, I have no relations in Sweden, the name comes from my great-grandmother. It is not common, but an old name here in Iceland

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home