Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cast - away

Today I went to the hospital to have the cast removed. The x-ray pictures looked good and I was feeling happy. Until the doctor told me I'm not supposed to start using the left leg again for another 2-3 weeks ! BUMMER ! I thought I would start to walk again today :( Still, no cast means I can take a bath and scratch my leg if I have an itch :-) The left leg is soooo thin, wrinkly and scruffy after 6 weeks in a cast. Not very sexy, I tell ya ! Ok, the crutches are not leaving my side just yet, but I'm one step further along the way. When I came home from the hospital I had some visitors. My friend Kata dropped by with her daughters Salka Tara (5) and tiny Iðunn Ísafold (almost 5 months). It was great to see them and I got some smiles from little Iðunn :-) In the evening my sisters Helen and Magga came over to play Scrabble. Helen made some bread soup with cream. MMMMMMmmmmm, I LOVE her bread soup. Slurp ! Too bad that Helen won the Scrabble though, fnyyys. When I hobbled back to bed I accidentally sat on the rabbit. Well, not with full force, but enough to flatten it a little bit. Ehe, won't happen again, promise !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home