Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Scrabble,chinese food and some huge bees :-)

My friend Dagmar Vala visited me today and brought me chinese food for lunch. Very nice food and great company :-) Can't wait to get back to meditation on Wednesdays at Vala's place :-) In the afternoon my sister Magga showed up. She brought a little candy and some dried fish :-)) Yummy ! We played Scrabble (surprise surprise) and the better sister won (ME, of course!!! Why, who did you think I meant ??). While we were playing, a couple of bumble-bee queens tried to get in through my open window !! Those queens are the size of small birds ! Luckily, the curtain had gotten stuck in the window opening so they couldn't get in :-) The evening was took a scary turn for me and Hilda...the beloved rabbit disappeared! The front door was open earlier and we feared it had gotten out ! We searched everywhere but no rabbit was found. So I made tearful phone calls to my mother and my friend Helga Guðrún, while Hilda was outside looking. While I was waiting for the rescue team I found the little rascal behind the fridge ! Still sweating, hyperventilating..... be still my beating heart ! Mother and Helga came and comforted me :-) Phew.... Now my leg is hurting, because of all the frantic searching. Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home