Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Dirty-four and feeling just fine

Yesterday was my 34th birthday. I was awakened by my only child at 7:00 with a birthday song and hugs and kisses :-) She gave me a John Grisham novel and a picture she drew herself. Very nice :-) My friend Helga at work gave me a lovely necklace she made out of paperclips :-) I wore it proudly all day :-) In the evening I went to a restaurant with Hilda, my sister Svanhildur and her family. We rounded dinner up with ice-cream and I then went home, happy and content. I got e-mail greetings, sms's, phone calls and msn conversations from people wishing me happy birthday and then there were those that gave me the greetings live :-) Me basking in the attention, yes yes :-) And those that forgot to wish me happy birthday of course wound up on my death list. Muahahahhahah, you didn't really think advanced age would make me soft ??

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Til hamingju med afmaelid ....please don't kill me. ;) Eg nalgast 34 odum lika ;- 0
kvedja,
Huld

3:05 AM  
Blogger Svava said...

Hehe, ok Huld, þú sleppur :-)

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home