Saturday, January 21, 2006

I've been tagged - yet again :-)

Four jobs I´ve had in my life:
A cleaner at the Teachers Academy in Reykjavik
Court clerk
Research lab assistant biologist
A public health officer

Four movies I could watch over and over (and have!):
Airplane
Princess Bride
The man with two brains
Kill Bill 1-2

Four places I have lived:
Bólstaðarhlíð 66, Reykjavík Iceland
Tammisaari, Finland
Copenhagen, Denmark
Möðrufell 5, Reykjavík Iceland

Four TV shows I love to watch:
CSI
House
Little Britain
Law and Order, Special victims unit

Four places I've been on vacation:
Portugal
Spain
France
Greece

Four websites I visit daily :
Go Fug yourself
Xanth.is
Mbl.is
CNN.com

Four of my favourite foods:
Bread Soup
Chicken Lasagne a la my friend Sif
Leg of lamb with all the trimmings
Icelandic smoked lamb

Four places I would rather be right now:
In Scotland visiting Gunnella)
In Denmark with my friends there
In a buddist cloister near Lockerbie, Scotland
In the Galapagos Islands

Four bloggers I am tagging:
My sister Steinka
Dunno about others

1 Comments:

Blogger Gunnella said...

Thanks for playing :-D

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home