Sunday, December 04, 2005

Babysitting Arna Ösp :-)

On Friday, my friend Sif and her boyfriend went to London. And left their daughter in my care (silly buggers!). There was some misunderstanding about the time I was supposed to pick her up, but I finally got there and was given a very sceptical baby that was at first NOT thrilled to see me. But it only took walking to the car to make her happy again. She was really happy when we picked up Hilda, she likes her a lot. When we came home the little lady started to examine the house. She followed the rabbit around, stole the water bottle from the guinea pig, admired the flowers on my november catctus and played with all the new toys she could find. Since she fell asleep in my car for 15 minutes after I picked her up, she was not in the mood to fall asleep at all. She finally gave up at 22:40 ! Next morning she woke up at 8:20, and she slept without waking all night :-) Easy baby! After she finished her after-lunch nap, we visited my sister Svanhildur. She was not very happy there at first, was a little afraid of all the people. Then she found herself a chair fit for a princess, and sat there with a book. She was actually not in the mood to leave when it came to that :-) We finished the day by going to Kringlan, where she enjoyed looking at the christmas lights. Then we took her to her grandparents that were eagerly awaiting her arrival. We left her in good hands, she is probably being spoiled this very second :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home