Sunday, January 30, 2005

Party time, excellent !

Friday evening I had a birthday party and then went to a pub with my friends to go dancing. And I danced until the morning hours to the music of Í svörtum fötum and enjoyed the view of the muscular abdomen of the singer Jónsi. MMMMmmmm, niceeeeeee. A great evening altogether, my very nice friends gave me gifts that show that they really know me :-) Júlíana gave me a coffee candle, Sif gave me playing cards with rude insults and remarks, Krisín Anna gave me cook books with healthy meals, Sigrún gave me the latest Michael Crichton novel and Harpa, Ágústa, Sonja and Gunna gave me a vibrator egg ! Oh happy day !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Til hamingju med afmaelid Svava. Kvoldid hljomadi virkilega skemmtilegt. Godar gjafir fra stelpunum, serstaklega hvita, skemmtilega,nothaefa eggid.....uhumm....me have one???how absurd.....ha ha... :)
kvedja,
Huld og fjolskylda

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home