Friday, November 24, 2006

Been sick as a dog but now back with a vengence

Sunday night I began to feel a bit weird... sort of like the dinner didn't quite agree with me... A 02:00 in the night I started vomiting my innards. I continued doing that for 12 hours - and no, I couldn't sleep very much. BLAHH ! I was sick at home Monday and Tuesday, then got back to work on Wednesday. The really fun part was when poor Hilda started puking Tuesday night. And today she was STILL sick. My darling girl ! Anyways, it was fortunate that I had gotten well because on Wednesday Steingrímur Páll came to stay with me while his parents are in Prague. Thursday night I took him for a visit to Sif and her daughters where we had some lovely dinner. Mmmmm, yummy, must remember to get the recipe. Today we visted Svanhildur and the boys. So, the new refreshed me has been busy :-) Still more to come... stay tuned !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home