Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm back once more ! PC was being repaired :-)

Hullooo ! My absence from blogland was due to my PC's 2 week retreat at a health clinic where it regained it´s strength and got ready to serve me again :-) During the two weeks of silence I have mostly behaved (you can never prove anything, I got rid of the evidence !) and stayed on the straight and narrow path. Wine tasting at work, meditation course and a birthday party for Júlíana and Matti (Happy birthday again you guys !) are some of the things I've been up to. Last Saturday night I offered to babysit for my sister, ain't I nice ? Actually, babysitting my two nephews is a great prize for me :-) My mother did the job with me and we stayed at her place, something the boys really really liked. Staying with grandma is rather popular :-) Óli got to do the dishes and Steinar did a bit of gardening (shovelling dirt from flower pots with his hands). When the parents returned to pick them up, Óli pretended to fall asleep on the sofa so he could stay at grandma's place. It took a while to persuade him to go home :-) I must do this again soon, the two little tykes are irresistible !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home