Saturday, September 30, 2006

Birthday party and pizza night

Today I took my darling Steingrímur to a birthday party. Sindri Þór, son of Sonja, turned 3 yesterday and the party took place in Selfoss. We took awhile to find the place, although I've visited Sonja before I've never been the driver myself. Gunna saved me and showed me the right way. The birthday boy was in high spirits, especially after he put on his Sporticus uniform :-) The cakes and other refreshments were delicious, slurp slurp. We drove home in glorious weather, almost made me wish I could walk home. Almost... but not quite. The evening we spent in the company of Sigrún and her son Víðir Davíð. We ordered pizza and had a good time. Mmm, pizza...rowwwrrrr. Tomorrow my sister Steingerður turns...eh...29..ish. So we will be playing birthday scrabble tomorrow. Fun fun :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home