Monday, July 17, 2006

A wonderful weekend :-)

Friday evening my friend Ágústa invited the "gang" over for dinner in Mosfellsbær. Me, Sif, Gunna, Harpa and Sonja all showed up. Only Ella couldn't make it. We had a wonderful time chatting, eating great food and drinking a little alcohol. Unfortunately I was to tired to go downtown with the girls, I just went home to bed. Thank you Ágústa for a super evening :-) Saturday I spent relaxing with Hilda and visiting Svanhildur and co and Sif and co :-). I was still so tired after the day that I fell asleep after dinner, at 19:30 !! Sunday I went with mother and Svanhildur and co. to Húsafell to visit my sister Magga and her husband. The weather was lousy on the way up there, but got better in the evening. We played Scrabble of course (and I won, of course :-)), had wunderbar dinner (grilled lamb leg, chicken and the works) and enjoyed the two cute little boys that always remain the center of attention :-) We drove home in sunshine, poor mother rather tired of driving, but we made it home happy and content. A weekend to my liking :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home