Saturday, April 08, 2006

Visiting hours: as you please :-)

I am a lucky person in some ways. In the midst of my misfortune I am blessed with good friends and family, I can't thank for that often enough. Look at these examples: my sister Steingerður has made dinner for me two nights in a row (and she is a wonderful cook, mmmmmmm). My friend Sif brought pastries and her daughter to cheer me up. My darling friends Helga and Magnea have spent their lunch hour here this week, much to my pleasure. My friend and mentor Dagmar Vala brought many treats and lifted my spirits. Júlíana brought me lunch today and better yet, brought little Steingrímur for me to cuddle :-) Wow, the list goes on ! Needless to say, my mum has been doting on me and my sister Svanhildur drew the lucky lot to wash some of my laundry :-) She also has the duty to call regularly to take care of my needs for a witty conversation :-) And then there are all the greetings, gifts and well-wishing from co-workers and others..... it just goes on and on ! I must say, all this luck overshadows the broken leg. Tonight my friend Gunna came and we played Carcassone. Carcassone in bed... now I am happy again :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aei leidinlegt ad heyra med fotbrotid. Hafdu thad gott! Eg er ekki med sidu i bili. Eg laet vita thegar eg er komin med nyja sidu fyrir krilin. :)
kv
Huld

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home