Friday, April 07, 2006

I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

Last Friday I had an accident while on a trip with the staff at work. I broke my left ankle and it was an open fracture. The gash was 7 cm long ! To follow was the usual morphine haze and an operation just after midnight, but the accident happened at dinner time. Yes, isn't that ironic, that I broke my left ankle, considering the fact that I broke the right one nearly 3 years ago ?? One can but see the funny side of this. Less funny is the prospect of spending the next 6 weeks in bed, eating pain medication. Blah ! I must speak to Fate, she has some beef with me or so it appears. Friends, co-workers and family have been just great, so supportive and helpful. Thank you all, big HUUUUUUUGS to you all ! Tomorrow it's been one week since the accident. That means there are 5 more weeks left wearing a cast. But who's counting ? (manic laugh....)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

uff... þetta er svakalegt! er það Lóa sem hefur svona áhrif á þig ? (var hún ekki annars með þegar hinn brotnaði?)
Stórar batnaðarkveðjur frá mér :)
.. minni þig bara á leikjanet.is til að stytta þér stundirnar næstu vikurnar :)
Snjólaug

10:27 AM  
Blogger Svava said...

Heeheh, Lóa var þarna líka en ég held samt að mér lukkist að gera þetta alveg án aðstoðar annarra :D. Og já, ýmsar leikjasíður eru í fullri notkun :-) Sjáumst í sumar !

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home