Friday, April 21, 2006

Prognosis: excellent :-)

Bye bye old cast, hello new ! Today I limped down the stairs and went to the hospital for a checkup. The cast was removed and the stitches removed. No sign of infection, everything had healed just fine. The x-rays confirmed my hopes, the bones were in the right place and looking good :-) So, now I have to wait another three weeks, then I'll get rid of the cast and can start walking again :-) My friend Júlíana took me to the hospital, and then took me to her home for some change of scenery. In the afternoon the children came home and Eva decorated my new cast while I cuddled Steingrímur :-) Very nice day, zanks Júlíana :-) I must admit I was very tired when I had finished climbing the stairs again and the bed was all of a sudden looking very good. May the 11th, that's D-day, when I say farewell to the cast :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home