Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I've been memed !

My friend Gunnella has "memed" me. This is the latest fad in blogland, akin to the tagging buisness ;-) Here we go:

First town I ever lived in: Born and bred in Reykjavík, the wonderful capital of our country.

First album owned: It was called "Þrjú á palli og Sólskinskórinn". Much later I remember buying Duran Duran: Arena.

First gig seen: Guess that must be the Kim Larsen concert I saw when 15 or 16.

First Celebrity Crush: That's an easy one, it was Harrison Ford. After seeing "Raiders of the lost ark" I got a poster of him that stayed on the wall of my bedroom for some years.

First Film you remember seeing: King Kong, shown in Háskólabíó movie theater. I was 4-5 years old and I spent most of the time running around the theater talking to my friends. I still wonder why everybody considered King Kong a movie for small children, my mother included ? It was the 1976 version with Jeff Bridges and Jessica Lange, and amazingly enough I still remember many details from the film.

First time you drank alcohol: If one disregards the times one accidentaly sipped one's parents "cola" on New Years Eve, it was when I was 8 years old and playing with my school pal Ásthildur. In the basement we found bottles of her father's home-made redwine, and since some of it was in 1L Coca Cola bottles we decided to try this refreshing drink. I remember that we didn't quite like it, but we tasted from 3 bottles before giving up the enterprise altogether.

First paying job: Babysitting my niece Helen Laufey for my sister Magga the summer of 1985.

First Kiss: I was 10. Me and my friend Jóna chased Jón Geir, the cutest guy in my class, around the garden until we could pin him down in the grass and forcing him to kiss us. He must still be having nightmares.

Well, now I have to "meme" somebody... Guess I'll meme my friends Magnea and Björg, and my sister Steingerður :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home