Saturday, April 29, 2006

Mr. Monk and the ankle-broken public health officer

My co-worker Rósa came by yesterday with some DVD's for me. Allo, allo the first 4 seasons, Monk the first season, 24 the first season and Inspector Morse. Weeeee ! And I immediately started my DVD marathon by watchin Monk. For those not familiar with the show, Monk is about a former detective that suffers from OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and anxiety. His assistant Sharona helps keep him functional in human society. He is of course an amazing detective that can spot a murder from a mile off. Now I've seen all 12 episodes of the first season and I want more. More Mr. Monk ! Sigh, not like I don't have anything else to watch, still.... Maybe I'm obsessed with him, and have a compulsion to see more... Well, Inspector Morse is next, let´s try a sane detective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home