Thursday, April 27, 2006

Falling asleep can be a big feat if things go bump in the night

Mrfhp. I am all of a sudden wide awake, it's 2:27 AM and I should be fast asleep. Soooo, why no sleep ? Well, there is the matter of the strange machine noise that started at 1:23. And the weird sound that to my imagination sounded like someone was hacking a body into pieces (yes, I know, I spend too much time on crimenews.com). Then, a myriad of unidentifiable bumping sounds and the sound of hurried footsteps going back and forth. Hmmm. The machine woke me up, and the rest is keeping me awake. What the #BLEEP# is going on ??????? In the past few days I've been hearing sounds consistent with an argument followed by several bump sounds from the same location.... Maybe my theory of body chopping isn't so farfetched after all.... Mrrd, must sleep again !! Stop whatever you are doing !!

Grumpy legbroken woman, starring unwantingly in the blockbuster film "Sleepless in Reykjavík"

1 Comments:

Blogger Björg said...

Ruglhaus :) Vonandi gastu sofið eitthvað!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home