Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I've got to move it, move it...

Argh ! I suffer from the lack of good exercise ! My problem is that every time I take a walk or a swim, my hip and legs hurt :-( Yes, I know, they shoot horses and everything, but I'd like to think I have a couple of miles left on my meter. Obviously, I need to do something to enable me to move without pain. So, I have to make a doctors appointment in the morning. By writing it down here I might actually remember ! During the weekend I did move my butt a little. I took a walk with my sisters dog, Freyja. 2,7 km. I admit Freyja was a little more enthusiastic about the walk in the beginning, it being rainy, but after a short while I really begun to enjoy it. I like taking walks, so imagine my irritation on Monday morning when I woke up with a bad hip :-( Must power down and get an upgrade, then I'll climb mountains :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home