Tuesday, December 27, 2005

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! HO! HO! HO!

Well, yet another lovely Christmas has passed, with food, presents and family gatherings. Mmmmm, fooooood ! This year we spent Christmas at my sister's Svanhildurs place. This is the first time I celebrate Christmas anywhere else than at Bólstaðarhlíð 66 ! Dinner was great, the homemade ice cream a la mamma was as always irresistable and my little nephews added a fun element to the whole thing :) I got a lot of nice prezzies; books, games, pictures and pyjamas bottom amongst other things. My darling Hilda was staying with me this Christmas, me and her father alternate holidays that we have her. She will be at his place on New Years Eve. She gave me lovely slippers, rainbow coloured, and a picture she made herself at school. Coolness ! Relaxing is now the key word, am reading books and eating way too much. Much to my dismay I have now caught a horrible cold that is making my life miserable, but I refuse to let it ruin my chill factor. But I have a fever and I cough like crazy. Stay away !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gledileg jol og thusund thakkir fyrir jolakortid, vid fengum thad i dag og saetar myndir af Hildu. :)
Thad er svo gaman thegar oll fjolskyldan kemur saman,flottar myndir.
kaer kvedja,
Huld og fjolskylda

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home