Saturday, December 17, 2005

A very sweet phone call :-)

At 9:22 this morning my phone rang, much to my surprise. People usually never call me in the morning, for a very good reason since I am very grumpy in the wee hours (yes, I consider 9:22 very early). But since Steingrímur is staying with me I was already up. I saw on the display that it was my friend Sif's number. Ah, no surprise, she knew I had the boy and had to be up. So I answered with a cheerful (yet very sexy) hello. Only the answer I got was pure gibberish, delivered in a sweet little voice :-) Then I realized I was talking to Arna Ösp, Sif's one year old daughter :-) Sif called me late last night so she must have hit the redial button. The conversation was interesting, she talked in her special klingon/chinese/esperanto language and I asked her about stuff like when did you get up and have you had breakfast. There were also a few silences, where all I could hear was breathing :-) Then the call was abrubtly ended, and I was left sitting in the sofa with a big smile on my face :-) This really made my morning :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gunnella said...

How incredibly cute :-D :-D :-D Once kept up a long conversation with some baby in the middle of the night, worried very much about the parents reaction to the phonebill seeing as the child spoke english (of sorts) and this was in Iceland ;-) but oh how it made my day ;-D

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home