Monday, July 25, 2005

Great weekend :-)

My honey bunny Steingrímur was staying with me this weekend and we were lucky enough to get an invitation to go to a summer house in Húsafell. My sister Magga and her husband Siggi had rented it for the week. My sister Helen came with us. We arrived around 5 o'clock Saturday. The weather was great, the heat like in Mallorca and the sun shining brightly. We grilled and ate untill we burst, then we took a short session in the hot tub. Steingrímur wasn't too thrilled about that ! Then we played Scrabble, Magga won, the "(&#(&Q(/&(%755 ! The next day my sister Svanhildur and her family came too, and of course we played another game of Scrabble, and this time, I won ! That's more like it! I rounded off the weekend by visiting Júlíana after returning Steingrímur. We played Carcassone and ate sweets untill my stomach burst. Great weekend :-)) !!! More pictures on Steingrímur's website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home