Monday, July 18, 2005

Snoop Dogg - Say you love Iceland

Sunday evening I was measuring the sound level at the Snoop Dogg concert in Egilshöll. Snoop Dogg (the artist formerly known as Snoop Doggy Dogg) isn't really my cup of tea, but he surprised me by being rather likeable on stage. The concert was good and Snoop really got the house going. Everybody was singing and moving in unison and repeating some words or phrases at Snoops command. Say you love Iceland was one. Snoop seemed to like the crowd and wowed to be back six times a year. He also said "fuck Norway", from what I've heard the concert there didn't got very well. But Iceland was agreeing with the rap-superstar. One thing I've got to say, he has to kill his stylist. He was wearing something that was a cross between a kaftan and the dorky overalls that were so popular in the '80's, with african batik pattern. Gaaaaaaaaaa !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home