Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Outside a storm is brewing...

I can't sleep. There is a snowstorm raging outside and it´s making way too much noise. I actually thought at one point that the window was going to give in and my room would be filled with snow. And yes, as usual during a storm, all the water got sucked out of my toilet. Jolly. Brrrr, will try a meditation technique that my friend Dagmar Vala taught me to try to sleep now. Or just bump my head repeatedly against the wall. Whatever works. I WANT TO SLEEP NOW ! (yes, I have gone mad, leave me alone)

2 Comments:

Blogger Gunnella said...

there there, we still love you....my mad mad friend ;-)
I remember the toilet scene from your student apartment ;-P

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who needs to sleep anyway...... U r no fun when u r sleeping!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home