Thursday, December 16, 2004

My car is dead, I'm in bed

Just had a serious car crash, my car is dead (not covered by insurance that pays for damage caused by me) but I'm unhurt. The guy I hit only had minor injuries, but his car is ruined too. Merry christmas ! This is what happens when a sleepy woman is driving a car after a long day, I didn't notice the cars stopping since the lights were still a distance away, pushed the breaks way too late. The car I hit hit another car, so there were three people involved, and the car in the middle resembles a harmonica. Amazing we are all ok, apart from the usual whiplash and general soreness. The guy in the middle car also got a cut on the forhead. Am feeling rather down, since my financial situation is definately going to be hurt by this :( But who cares, I came out alive and kicking, no broken ankle this time !

2 Comments:

Blogger Gunnella said...

A great bug Huuuuuug !!!! Wish I could help :-/ But the no broken ankles viewpoint is definitely a good one!! ;-) Stay in there, as usual it´ll work out!

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

shit, glad you are still in one piece.

the Abdul

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home