Monday, October 06, 2003

Mrphhh. Monday morning. YAWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNN. The weekend was nice. Saturday I went to a birthday party. My friends daughter was 9, and her mother made some very very nice cakes and a hot breadcake mmmm. Me likes. Saturday evening I went to my friend Gunna and we played Sequence with my friend Harpa until midnight, by then Hilda was getting a tad tired so we went home. Sunday I spent in Heidmork, a wooded recreational area near Reykjavik. I was there with my friend Gunnella and her two children. It was a class trip, her son goes to 2. class in Austurbaejarskoli. So, I came a long as an unidentified female relative, or sumpthing :-) It was quite fun, there was a big playground there where the children could drain their energy while the adults talked, and then we went to a Norwegian hytte, a little cabin in the woods. There we got hot soup and ate sandwiches. Gunnella had made enough sandwiches to feed a third world country !! Anyways, it's Monday and it's coooold outside. Me go get lunch, yes yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home