Monday, June 16, 2003

A PROUD ANNOUNCEMENT: I have now joined the elite group of people that have reached the top of the mountain Esja !! Never mind the fact that it took me 2 hours and 10 minutes, while most people take little over an hour :-) This happened yesterday, the 15th of June, 2003. Mark this day in the history books :-) Saturday I spent at a family grill party for the employees here at the Environmental Protection Agency of Reykjavík. We went to a small valley near the outskirts of Reykjavík, where we grilled some hot dogs and relaxed in the sun. Veeeery nice. Saturday evening I went to a dinner party arranged by my friends Sif and Gunna. We ate leg of lamb with the works and some ice cream with hot sauce as dessert. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Yummy. Also invited were other girls from the gang and of course we spent the evening chatting about sex and boys and related stuff. Some of us had a bit too much to drink, for a change it wasn't me ! So, all in all a nice weekend, although my back is complaining a bit about yesterday. I blame it on my advanced age !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home