Monday, June 02, 2003

Lovely weekend !
Saturday I went jeeping with the people at work. 6 jeeps, 20 persons but no dogs this time. We drove around on Hellisheiði, an area filled with geothermal activity close to our dear Reykjavík. The tracks we were driving are a little rough and the jeep I was in scraped the ground in the worst places. Still, we escaped with only minimum of damage. We stopped close to a hot spring cluster and grilled some hot dogs. The only downside was the rainy weather but we were all dressed accordingly so no one was miserable. We ended the trip by driving to the beach by Eyrarbakki, where we saw two seals swimming in the surf. Saturday evening I went to a birthday party. My friend Sif turned 32. The house was filled with guests, we had lots of white wine and nice snacks. Fun fun fun !! Still, I was home early, at 1:48 ! Sunday I spent relaxing in the sun and playing Scrabble with my sisters. Great weekend, no question !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home