Monday, April 07, 2003

HELLOOOOO ! Wonderful rainy morning in Reykjavík... At least Hilda went to school this morning, she's back in good shape. So, what happened this weekend ? On Friday evening we went ot see the dance show I mentioned earlier. It is called "Let the heart lead the way". It was great, the dancers were wonderful and the music very very special. We both enjoyed it very much. Saturday was rather quiet, we went shopping with my friend Sif in Smáralind and in the evening we played Trivial Pursuit with Ragnar, Hildas father. Sunday was great, we visited my sister Steingerður. We went for a walk there in Kópavogur where she lives, despite the weather being less than ideal. Hilda came with us on a kick bike. Steingerður invited us to dinner and we accepted right away, knowing her cooking ;-) We had roasted leg of lamb, mmmmmmmm. My sister Helen and her son Atli came to dinner too. Sunday evening I spent on the sofa watching TV with a full stomach and a happy grin on my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home