Tuesday, April 29, 2003

At last some excitement in my life !! Yesterday I took the car and changed the tires from winter to summer tires. Weee ! Not to mention the oil change ! The greatest part was of course paying 10.000 IKR for the job. Sigh. Anyway, lovely weather yesterday, the sun was shining and there was no wind. So I went for a walk with my sister Steingerður and our daughters. We walked to Lake Elliðavatn and back, just a short walk to get the blood moving and our spirits up. The birdlife was of interest, as always, I had my binoculars with me and we saw several species of birds on and by the lake. Later that evening my friends Harpa and Sif visited. We just lay on the sofa and chatted, it was very cosy. Was happy when I went to bed, a great day :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home