Monday, April 28, 2003

Ohhh what a beautiful weeeeeekend....! Threw a little party on Saturday night, only me and 4 co-workers. We had loads of fun, ate chinese food and played Trivial Pursuit. To my joy and pleasure I won. Weeeeeee. Yesterday I went for a drive with my friend Ragnar, our daugher and his son. We saw a lot of migrating birds that are only stopping here before continuing their journey to N-America. We saw a large group of barnacle geese for example. I also caught a brief glance of a seal that was swimming near the shore when we stopped to let Hilda play by a waterfall (responsible parents, we sat in the car while she played in the cliffs next to the waterfall). Yesterday was also my mothers 71st birthday and me and Hilda went and brought her a rose and something to nibble. She was in high spirits, not looking a day older than the day before. Anyway, I'm off to a conference ! Tah dah !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home