Saturday, July 14, 2007

And some more Jap pics !

Here are some pictures taken by my friend Gunnella (explains why I'm in some of them :-))
1) Me getting som incence smoke at the temple in Asakusa, the smoke is supposed to have healing properties (my feet actually got better during the trip...), 2) Doing Karaoke with style !, 3) Hilda having a traditional japanese dinner at the hotel in Hakune, 4) The group looking at a red temple gate in Lake Asha, 5) Halldór, Hilda and Ragnar enjoying a chocolate ice desert !






3 Comments:

Blogger Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Svava,

Thanks for recalling my sweet memories and take me back 15 years :). You Wonder.. Yes, Suvava, I was there in Japan 15 years ago & I used to fly like a bird in Tokyo those days, These pics really recalls my past.

Cheers,
Kimishi,
Lover of Tokyo

6:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hello! my Name is sarah. My comment has nothing to do with your blog, but instead your name, Svava. I have loved that name since I was 13 and saw it on a movie...no one believes me that it is a real name!! so I am looking for proof.:-) obviously it is real as it is your name, but do you perhaps know its origins, and or what it means?
i know this is a long shot, but could you email me? knutsonrose@gmail.com

Sarah

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home