Monday, April 23, 2007

Another nice weekend is over :-)

A really nice weekend is over. Steingrímur was staying here with me and Hilda. On Saturday we went to Lake Kleifarvatn with my sister Steinka and my niece Guðlaug. We were looking for purple saxifrage, a plant known as winterflower in icelandic. It is the first flowering plant to bloom here and is one of the sure heralds of spring, the other being the Golden Plover. So, now I've seen both - winterflowers and the plover (lóa). Freyja the dog was with us and refused to go back into the car :-) In the evening me and Hilda made pizza, it was delicious ! Sunday we visited the family in Mávahlíð. Óli and Steinar were in a good mood as always. Cutiepies !! Then we went home and made another pizza !! Yes, we do like pizza, ehe ! But now it's time to call it a night, am posting some pictures above.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home