Sunday, December 17, 2006

Lazy Daisy, lazy lazy...

So, I've been a lazy blogger lately. The stress in december both at work and home has gotten to me and I never give myself time to sit down and write. But now it is night, I am wide awake looking after little Steingrímur so I can hammer down a few words. Christmas shopping about halfway done, Christmas cleaning beginning to shape up, Christmas decorations coming along nicely :-) My bedroom window is now filled with green lights, Hilda's with multi-coloured ones. I must get some for the living room window as well :-) Yesterday some friends came over; Sif, Gunna and Harpa. It was nice to give ourselves some time to chat in the busiest month of the year. Tiny Eyrún came along and I managed to get some smiles from her :-) But now off to sleep again, tomorrow awaits with more shopping !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home