Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Summerhouses in S-Iceland :-)

I had Steingrímur Páll last weekend, for the first time since the accident. Friday night we spent here having a cozy time, then on Saturday we went to Ölfusborgir by Hveragerði where my mother was staying in a summer house. My sister Helen joined us with a girl she was babysitting. Steingrímur had fun exploring the house and the veranda, me and Helen played scrabble and relaxed in the hot tub. The highlight of the day was when our mother got locked inside the bathroom. Muahahah. There were wild rabbits all around (and under) the house, much to my delight. I fed them with all kinds of goodies :-) Sunday night we had a game club reunion. A member that had strayed from the flock has returned to the country for a visit. Björg left sunny California to come and play with us and of course show us her tiny son. Maybe also to visit her family...neeeh. We had a wonderful time, and we played....CARCASSONE all evening ! Surprise ! So, two summer houses in S-Iceland visited, two tons of fun :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home