Wednesday, May 31, 2006

After great dinner, relaxing in my lovely bed

Today was great. My friend Kristín was kind enough to pick up my new egg-carton mattress for my bed and together we put it on the bed. Mmmm, now my bed is extra supportive, something I desperately need after nearly 9 weeks in bed ! To add to the joy my mother and sister invited me to dinner. Since the sister was Svanhildur it meant that I got to meet my darling nephews Steinar and Óli. They are so funny and cute :-) Óli stole my purse and played with the contents, his favourite being the camera. He got to play with it a little, under heavy supervision :-) Steinar is a young gentleman that likes his food and thus made himself heard angrily when his mother took too long to give him the next spoonful. Reminded me of my daughter... Well, home I went, full and happy, am now lying in my improved bed feeling quite good. Good night !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takk fyrir afmaeliskvedjuna. Sofdu rott i nott a nyju dynunni.
kv :)
Huld

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home