Thursday, October 20, 2005

I've been tickled !

Ok ! The latest craze in blogland has hit me. I must list 5 things I can't for the life of me do. So here it goes:
  1. I can't for the life of me stand people that think too slow
  2. I can't eat crab meat, even at gun point
  3. I can't watch embarrassing scenes in movies without feeling bad myself or even covering my face in the worst cases.
  4. I can't hear disgusting stories without gagging
  5. I can't stand Sjálfstæðisflokkurinn, our most disgusting political group,íík

So there. All done.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Takk fyrir fallegu ordin i gestabokinni. :)
kaer kvedja,
huld

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you loved disgusting stories and did something else than gagging when you hear them.....

Kristín Anna

10:14 AM  
Blogger Björg said...

that's what I thought, too! I thought you LOVED disgusting stories! :)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Svava said...

In disgusting I mean stories like what happens to cancer tumours after cremation (gagging sound). A good story of a gory mass murder...that is ok

1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home