Monday, August 08, 2005

Wedding at Hólar í Hjaltadal

Last Saturday I was at a wedding in the old cathedral at Hólar í Hjaltadal. My co-worker Ingibjörg was getting married to her boyfriend Valgeir. The weather was lovely, the sun shining and not a cloud in sight :-) The wedding banquet was excellent, the food was GREAT and there was singing, speeches and a lot of fun. Afterwards I went to Sauðárkrókur with Rannveig, a girl I know from biology. I stayed the night there with her at her sister's house. We went to a pub and downed one beer and chatted. It was quite fun. An all together great trip :-) It was a tad to windy on the way back though, under Hafnarfjall mountain some 3 caravans had been blown off the road, and I had a hard time keeping my car on it ! But now I'm home, safe and sound :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home