Sunday, August 21, 2005

Meditation - and no, I'm not going mad :-)

Last Wednesday a man called Rob Nairn came to Iceland. He is the author of Diamond Mind, the book we used in my meditation course. He was staying at Vala's place, Vala is my meditation teacher. On Wednesday night I went there and met him along with my friend Kata. He is a remarkable man, very intelligent and very funny too :-) On Friday he gave a lecture called "Meditation for busy people", I went to that and it was very good. Then on Saturday morning we had an advanced meditation course where there was a chance to get a private interview with Rob and we learned some new stuff, like walking meditation :-) It was altogether great to meet him and get the chance to hear what he has to say live ! And for the people that think I've gone mad or am entering some cult: No, meditation is not a "cult" thing, it's just selv-improvement. And I think we can all agree on me needing some improvement, heh heh heh :-) Meditation rules !

1 Comments:

Blogger Björg said...

'some' improvement???!! Ehemm... understatement of the year!! ;)

Love yah!

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home