Saturday, May 21, 2005

Steingrímur Páll on a weekend visit

My foster son Steingrímur is here for the weekend :-) He has been in high spirits since yesterday and is more alert and stronger than before :-) He is now lying here in bed beside me, fast asleep, very high cuteness factor ! Today we went to a family park called the Fjölskyldu og húsdýragarðurinn where we looked at animals and ate some hot dogs :-) Too bad it was cold today, otherwise we would have explored more of the park, but the young man is just getting well from pneumonia, better not make him sick again ! (his mother would kill me, or worse, refuse to play Carcassone with me). I'm tucking in for the night soon, the little guy will wake early. Eurovision finished, Greece won. Hmmm, the musical taste of Europe is not the same as mine. Steingrímur seemed to like the Eastern European songs, he was on all four rocking back and forth when some of them played :-) Good night for now !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home