Monday, January 10, 2005

Carhunting.... boring ! Dinner with friends...FUN !

All in all a nice weekend, aside from the fact that hunting for cars is a BORING job. I'm afraid I'll be taking the bus soon. Blahdrwr. But let's focus on Friday. My friend Sonja invited us for dinner in her lovely new house in Selfoss, S-Iceland. 6 girls together, gossiping and giggling together :-) The dinner was GREAT, a leg of lamb perfectly prepared with lots of nice things to go with it. And the 4 types of ice cream for desert.... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Me likes :-) I was almost comatose after dinner, I was so full. It was a great evening and we all went home in high spirits. And we made it home alive, despite my friend Águsta insisting to drive in the middle of the road all the time ;-) Evenings like this really charge ones batteries :-) Pictures later :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gunnella said...

You HAVE got to check this out ;-) !!!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/guineapig.php

Enjoy!

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home