Monday, October 04, 2004

Nice weekend, went to a birthday party on Sunday. Sindri, my friend Sonjas son turned 1. We got to see her nice new house in Selfoss, big garden, lots of space, lots of envy..... A lovely office party on Friday, got too drunk of course (buisness as usual) but it was loads of fun :-) Especially because I wasn't very hung up the next morning :-)) Saturday I walked my sisters dog. My right arm is as a result about 2 m longer than the left one. Saturday evening I spent at my friend Sif's place where I got to handle her little baby girl a lot. Poor kid, anybody know a good therapist that can help her throught that experience ? Anyway, lets not forget Sunday evening. Said goodbye to my friend Björg that is moving to California (mixed emotions: bitter envy + longing to call in bomb threat for plane). Then I went to Magneas place where she fed me the pepperoni soup, SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRPPPPPPP !!! Mmmmm, marry me, Magnea !!! We played a little Magic, and I won, muahahhahahahhahahah :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home